2.1. The services offered by SWAP FAMILY are explained in detail In the Platform Usage Conditions.
2.2. To provide the users of the SWAP FAMILY Platform correct access and use of its services, a series of data are requested which are essential for facilitating contact between the registered users.
- Platform refers to the web site offering the service.
- Account, refers to the access interface to Registered or Accredited Families, which provides full visibility for identification and allows contact with other Registered or Accredited Families and access to all the SWAP FAMILY platform functions.
- Visitor refers to a user who is visiting the Platform, without completing the registration process and who does not form part of the community.
- Registered Family, means the user is of age, forms part of a family in any country, has successfully completed the registration process and whose profile has been accepted by SWAP FAMILY, resulting in the availability of a Platform Account.
- Accredited Family, means Registered Family that has provided the documentation required by Swap Family and that has been reviewed by the team.
- Community refers to the group of Registered and Accredited Families on the platform who have an Account.
When you go to the platform, you can do so as a Visitor user, as Registered or Accredited Family.
2.4. The information you provide us with:
2.4.1. When you create an account and register, we will only use the information of the members of your Family Profile that you give us. Therefore, on creating the account, you are the person responsible for previously letting them know all the information you provide us and getting their express consent to do so.
In the registration process we differentiate between obligatory information and other additional information which is voluntary.
Registration on the Platform
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the registration form must be filled in. If you decide not to complete any of these you cannot form part of the Community and you will not be visible. The rest of the fields where no asterisk appears refer to additional information which you can decide to complete or not. Some information is marked with a padlock 🔒, information that will not be visible to other users of the platform.
You will be asked to provide the following personal information about your family, without which it will not be possible to complete registration:
Tutor and/or adult members information
- First name and family names
- National Identity document number
- Date of birth
Information about your children (if registered)
- First names and family names
- Date of birth
Requested documentation to be Accredited Family
- Adults/Tutors’ ID/Passport.
- Family book, or in its absence, the official document issued by a public organization that accredits the family unit. In the case of registering minors.
- Adults/Tutors’ Criminal record certificate or equivalent document depending on the country.
- Residence permit if you are not of the nationality of the country where you reside
- Gallery of family and home photos, with a maximum of five photographs in each case.
Payment to activate the Account
Account activation is free. To join the Community and complete the registration that gives you access to all the features, for the moment, you will not have to pay any subscription fee.
Email addresses of your friends
If you ask us to contact your friends so that they may form part of the Community, you are giving us their email addresses and we will obtain information from other people so as to complete their application.
Logically we also manage the chats and communications with other Registered or Accredited Families as well as the content you publish, this all forms part of our services.
2.4.2. Provision of the documentation required to become an Accredited Family is intended to avoid false or inappropriate profiles, for exchanges between families. Once the documentation has been received by the SWAP FAMILY team it will be reviewed and in 48h – after completing registration – you will obtain the Badge of Accredited Family. The criminal record certificate is valid annually (12 months), after this time, they must be updated and sent back to SWAP FAMILY who, again, will review it, and within 48 hours will validate, if applicable, the Accredited Family badge.
2.4.3. – Furthermore, only the fathers and mothers, guardians and/or legal representatives may provide information on children who are minors. If the child is under 16 years of age, the information facilitated will only be considered legal if consent has been given or authorized by the parent or guardian and only to the extent that it was given or authorized. For all of the above, we ask you to provide the family book, as a reasonable means and tool for verifying that you form a family and that you are the legally authorized people to provide us with information. In order to be an Accredited Family.
2.5.- Express consent for the use of images in the SWAP FAMILY blog and social media
Those members who participate by explaining their experiences and/or sharing images or photos on the Blog or on social media where SWAP FAMILY has an active account (Facebook, Instagram and/or LinkedIn), must give their express consent to SWAP FAMILY.
2.6.- Subscription to our blog newsletter
To receive posts from our blog, newsletters or advertising and marketing information, SWAP FAMILY must receive your express and specific consent.
You may withdraw your consent at any time through the cancellation of your subscription which you will find at the bottom of the communications we send you or also by sending an email to email@example.com.