The Swap Family web site may use the following cookies, which are either their own or those of authorised third parties.
Depending on the time they are activated in the terminal we may distinguish between persistent cookies (data continue to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and treated during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie) and session cookies (designed to collect and store data whilst the user accesses the web site).
Depending on the purpose of the data obtained through the cookies, we may differentiate between:
- Technical Cookies:those which enable the user to browse on the web page, platform or application and to use different existing options or services such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parties, processing an order purchase, carrying out a request for inscription or participation in an event, among others.
- Analysis Cookies:those which enable follow-up and analysis of web site user behaviour of the sites the users are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of web sites. It is also used to create browser profiles of the users of these sites, in order to make improvements to data analysis regarding the use made by the service users.
This information will not be used for any other purpose. We can use third party analysis cookies.
- Personalisation Cookies:Those which allow the user to access the service with some general predefined features which are in keeping with a series of criteria in the user terminal, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: They enable adverts you see on our web site or on other web sites to become more customized and in keeping with your tastes. We can use third party advertising cookies.
- Social Cookies :They allow us to offer functions related to social networks (Facebook, Google and Twitter) permitting and controlling interaction with social web site widgets.